Thursday, May 31, 2012

instagram, monkey love and giving back ♥

I was pleasantly surprised to find out yesterday that instagram is now available for android users. So, needless to say I've been a bit addicted since. I love photo editing , not only for our Woo Woo Tag photos, but for all of the everyday photos as well. I took this fantastic picture of our Lilly yesterday while she was sitting in the sun and then put some great effects on it through instagram.

lilly bee . may 2012
Then I imported it into Pic Monkey and put even more cool effects on it and added the text. I have been plugging Pic Monkey for about a week now! It is the coolest photo editing site. No downloads, no registration, totally free and with all of that, packed with every photo effect you can imagine, great fonts, symbols, borders and so much more!
















 They also recently added the option of making collages that are all laid out for you...all you do is manipulate your photos, save 'em to your desktop and pop 'em in to the collage layout that you like. I made this fantastic collage using Pic Monkey for our FB page. The possibilities are endless! Try it out...and while you're at it, if you make a pretty pic in Pic Monkey of your furbaby - send it over to us at melissa@artsavvystudio.com and we'll feature him or her right here on the blog! ♥



we give back . 2012

Perfect opportunity for me to talk about how and why we've decided to give back to animal welfare movements both nationally and locally. Woo Woo Workshop and the creative life that it gives us, nurtures us in so many ways that if I were to list it, it would be a mile long. We love doing what we do. I truly believe dedicating our lives to art and animals is what we were born to do. So, we've decided to use Woo Woo Workshop as a fundraising tool and a portion of the yearly proceeds that Woo Woo Workshop acquires will be given to an animal charity of our choice. Each year the charity will be different and the decision made for which charity of the year will be decided upon on December 24th of each year.  Please feel free to give us your animal charity suggestions at any time from now until December 1st. We will surely take all suggestions into consideration!

xo 
melissa


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I am a follower from Etsy.
    I am on instagram too under AZLifeandStyle.
    Thank you, Ali )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this pictures. I will follow your recommendation and start using Pic Monkey. By the way, I am also a Etsy follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and thanks for reading! ♥

    you won't be disappointed when you start using picmonkey...be prepared, it's addicting! haha...

    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete